We invite you to <Jogakbo>, a catering project designed for the self-sufficiency and self-reliance of migrant women.
<Jogakbo> is a piece of patchwork that shows the strength and possibility of diversity by weaving different colors and shapes of cloths together.
As such,<Jogakbo>, a catering project designed for the self-sufficiency and self-reliance of migrant women considers the unique color and shape of each migrant woman walking alongside the Yongsan Nanum House as both a strength and possibility of diversity.
The purpose of <Jogakbo> is as follows:
- Providing catering services to showcase multicultural food
- Catering project led by migrant women from various countries
- Creating sustainable jobs for migrant women
Please participate in the multicultural catering program <Jogakbo>, which connects and weaves the diversity of migrant women together.
- Who can apply: 15 migrant women who want to join the multicultural catering program
- Selection Criteria (Priority given to):
- Those interested in the multicultural catering program
- Those who can attend the full program
- Those in need of a sustainable job
- Those who can communicate in Korean or English
- Program Period: May to December 2023
- Place of Program: Yongsan Nanum House, Anglican Church of Korea
(Subjected to change during stages 2-4)
- Program Overview:
- Stage 1: “Discovering Each Other’s Color and Shape” Program- 3 times (May)
- Schedule: Every Wednesday (5/10, 17, 24)
- Duration: 2hrs per session
- Stage 2: Leadership Program- Overnight (June) *
- Schedule: June 12-13
- Stage 3: Educational Training Program- 6 times (July to August)
- Schedule: Every Wednesday (7/12, 19, 26, 8/2, 9, 16)
- Duration: 4hrs per session
- Stage 4: Pilot Project- 4 times (September to December)
*After [Stage 2: Leadership Program], 10 participants will be selected through individual interviews.
*Schedule subjected to change during Stage 1-4 depending on participants' schedule.
- How to apply:
Download the attached “[Form] Yongsan Nanum House <Jogakbo> Migrant Women Catering Project_Application” and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If submitting this online creates a difficulty for you, please contact us.)
- Application deadline:
April 27, 2023 (Thurs) by 7pm.
(Selections upon reviewing application forms)
- Application Results:
May 3, 2023 (Wed).
(We will contact you via the phone number filled in the application form)
- Participation fee: Free
- Contact us: email@example.com / 010-2961-7769 Yeji Jun
- Yongsan Nanum House _Jogakbo__migrant_women_catering_project_application.docx.docx / (30.9K) / 10회 다운로드 / DATE : 2023-04-26 12:34:03